1. We charge Minimum Flight Charge for 2 hours per day or actual flying hours, on Day 1.
2. Aircraft Waiting Charges: NIL for upto 4 hrs waiting at Destination. After which Aircraft Waiting Charges @ Rs.5,000/hour will be charged.
3. Aircraft Detention Charges @ Rs 40,000/night if the aircraft is detained outstation.
4. All flying is subject to Flight Duty Time Limit of Pilot and Co-Pilot.
5. Airport charges, viz. Landing, Parking, Route/Terminal Navigation, PSF, Baggage X-Ray and other Charges for the flight will be borne by the client at actual.
6. Crew Accommodation charges extra @ Rs.15000 per crew/per day-night and Car Transportation at actual for outstation stay more than 4 hrs.
7. Baggage that can be carried is 15Kg per passenger.
8. Watch Hour Extension will be charged extra at actual, from the client.
9. Additional flying hours logged/done for fueling the aircraft at the nearest fuel station will be charged extra, at actual flying hours, to the client.
10. Should the flight be curtailed/held-over/ cancelled/ diverted due to factors beyond our control (like weather, technical snag etc.), or the actual flying time is longer than the indicated time (due to ATC clearance / density of air traffic / wind & weather conditions etc.) payment would have to be made on the basis of actual flying/overnight halt/waiting etc. In case of any additional flying done due to bad weather or non-availability of permission from AAI to land at destined location (due to bad weather, labour strike or any other crises), then charges towards such additional flying undertaken to divert the flight to the nearest alternate airport, will be borne by the customer and the customer shall make the final payment based on the invoice submitted after determining the total flying hours logged in the Journey Log Book (JLB) by the Pilot/s.
11. Force Majeure: The charter service provider (MSPL Limited) is not responsible for non-operation of the said charter flight, in case of last minute flight cancellation/postponement due to, pilot/s becoming medically unfit, technical snag/s in the aircraft, bad weather (pre take-off or after airborne), airport staff/labour strike, non-availability of civil and/or defense clearance, war, natural calamity or acts of God. In such cases 100% refund to be given to the customer
12. The company reserves to itself the right, to revise the charter rates without prior notice, in the event of increase in operational costs due to increase in fuel prices, landing, navigational / parking charges, govt. taxes, maintenance cost etc.
13. Booking Charges: All bookings are on first come first served basis. 25% payment in advance in cash/ demand draft at the time of confirmation of charter flight Balance 75% amount 72 hours prior to the departure by cash / demand draft
14. Charter charges are levied on the basis of time aircraft leaves from its parent base till it returns to parent base.
15. Note: At present Aircraft operations from Koppal base are cleared from dawn to dusk only.
16. Cancellation charges: Cancellation charges for a confirmed flight would be as below:
a. 25% – after booking the flight.
b. 50% – less than 72 hrs. andupto 24 hrs.prior to scheduled departure of the flight.
c. 75% – less than 24 hrs. andupto 12 hrs prior to scheduled departure of the flight.
d. 100% – less than 12 hrs prior to scheduled departure of the flight.
17. Payment: 100% in advance by a Demand Draft/ wire transfer in favour of “MSPL Limited”, payable at Hospet. Flight will be confirmed only on receipt of your confirmed acceptance of our quotation and 100% advance payment.
18. MSPL Limited will obtain the necessary permissions and statutory clearances from concerned authorities.